More flexible certificate options
From wildcard to multi-domain and with plans up to six years, we’ve got you covered.
Get the exact type of TLS/SSL certificate you need. Buy a DigiCert Basic certificate and choose how you want to configure it:
- single domain
- multi-domain (SAN) for up to 250 domains
And now all of these certificates are available with up to six years of coverage.
What is an EV Multi-Domain Certificate?
Extended Validation (EV) Multi-Domain Certificates are SSL (Secure Socket Layer)
certificates that offer the highest degree of authentication and protection using one certificate for many domains and subdomains. To ensure this, they require more evaluation and documentation checks for applicant websites than other certificate types.
DigiCert EV Multi-Domain Certificates include a manual validation step to confirm:
- The legal, physical, and operational existence of the entity
- The identity of the entity matches official records
- That the entity has exclusive right to use the domains specified
- That the entity has properly authorized the issuance of the certificate
DigiCert EV SSL Certificates
DigiCert EV SSL certificates combine industry-leading encryption with the
highest level of authentication to give your users complete assurance that
your brand is legitimate—that you’ve gone the extra mile to protect their data.